Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Realme 5 Pro Google Account FRP Reset Without APK easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Realme 5 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Realme 5 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Realme 5 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Realme 5 Pro device easily and smoothly.
Realme 5 Pro Specifications
The Realme 5 Pro released in August 2019. Realme 5 Pro comes with 4/6/8 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Realme 5 Pro has a 6.30 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Realme 5 Pro runs on Octa-core 2×2.3 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712 chipset, and powered by a 40350mAh removable battery. The Realme 5 Pro comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Realme 5 Pro easily.
How to Bypass FRP Realme 5 Pro
- Turn ON your Realme 5 Pro.
- In the First page click on Emergency Call
- Dial *#813# and click on Call then OK.
- Don’t touch anything until the Realme homepage appears.
- Settings ==> About phone ==> Build Number/Version ==> tap 7 times on it.
- You will get a message that “you are now a developer”.
- Back button ==> Developer options ==> Enable OEM Unlock & USB debugging.
- Finally, Factory reset your Realme 5 Pro.
- Additional Settings ==> Back Up and Reset ==>Reset to factory settings ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Realme 5 Pro Google Account FRP Reset Without APK.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.