Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Ravoz Z5 Lite Google account Removed frp lock without PC by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Ravoz Z5 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Ravoz Z5 Lite is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Ravoz Z5 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Ravoz Z5 Lite device easily and smoothly.
Ravoz Z5 Lite Specifications
The Ravoz Z5 Lite released in 2018. Ravoz Z5 Lite comes with 3 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Ravoz Z5 Lite has a 6.08 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1570×720 pixels, Ravoz Z5 Lite runs on a Quad-core 1.8 GHz Mediatek Helio A20 MT6761D chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Ravoz Z5 Lite comes with a single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Ravoz Z5 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Ravoz Z5 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Ravoz Z5 Lite easily.
How to Unlock FRP Ravoz Z5 Lite
- Power ON your Ravoz Z5 Lite.
- Connect your Ravoz Z5 Lite mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on the Message icon and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9-10_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9-10_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Ravoz Z5 Lite & you have successfully Bypass FRP Ravoz Z5 Lite Google account Removed frp lock without PC.