Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Qmobile Smart i7i Gmail unlock FRP without pc 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Qmobile Smart i7i, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Qmobile Smart i7i is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Qmobile Smart i7i mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Qmobile Smart i7i device easily and smoothly.
Qmobile Smart i7i Specifications
The Qmobile Smart i7i released in March 2020. Qmobile Smart i7i comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Qmobile Smart i7i has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Qmobile Smart i7i runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz and powered by a 2200mAh non-removable battery. The Qmobile Smart i7i comes with a single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Qmobile Smart i7i device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Qmobile Smart i7i. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Qmobile Smart i7i easily.
How to remove FRP Qmobile Smart i7i
- Power ON your Qmobile Smart i7i.
- Connect your Qmobile Smart i7i to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the first results.
- Share icon ==> Google Go
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Qmobile Smart i7i.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Qmobile Smart i7i Gmail unlock FRP without pc 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.