Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP QMobile LT360 Google Lock 100% working Without Laptop easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your QMobile LT360, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your QMobile LT360 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your QMobile LT360 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your QMobile LT360 device easily and smoothly.
QMobile LT360 Specifications
The QMobile LT360 released in 2018. QMobile LT360 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The QMobile LT360 has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, QMobile LT360 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz UniSoC Spreadtrum SC7731c chipset and powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. The QMobile LT360 comes with a Single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your QMobile LT360 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your QMobile LT360. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your QMobile LT360 easily.
How to Reset FRP QMobile LT360
- Power ON your QMobile LT360.
- Connect your QMobile mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Share with text ==> Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP QMobile LT360 Google Lock 100% working Without Laptop.