Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Qmobile i8i lock Google Account Remove FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Qmobile i8i Specifications:
The Qmobile i8i released in July 2017. Qmobile i8i comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Qmobile i8i has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Qmobile i8i runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Mediatek chipset, and is powered by a 3200mAh removable battery. The Qmobile i8i comes with a Single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Qmobile i8i, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Qmobile i8i is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Qmobile i8i mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Qmobile i8i device easily and smoothly.
How to unlock FRP Qmobile i8i
- Turn ON your Qmobile i8i.
- Connect your Qmobile i8i to your Wi-Fi.
- Vision Setting >>> Talkback >>> Turn it ON
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on Text-to-speech-settings
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Swipe from the left With two fingers to open the settings Home
- Apps >>> Google app >>> Notifications.
- Settings Icon >>>Turn ON Feed >>> NO THANKS.
- Click on the Mic and say Open Chrome.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Reboot your Qmobile i8i & Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Qmobile i8i lock Google Account Remove FRP Without PC.