Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Premio P620 Google Account FRP unlock 2020 without laptop easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Premio P620 Specifications:
The Premio P620 released in November 2017. Premio P620 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Premio P620 has a 6.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels, Premio P620 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 chipset, and powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The Premio P620 comes with a 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to FRP Unlock Premio P620:
- Power ON your Premio P620
- Connect your Premio mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & Long Tap on the middle button Until google page appears then search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Premio P620 & You have successfully Bypass FRP Premio P620 Google Account FRP unlock 2020 without laptop.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.