Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Panasonic P101 Gmail Android 7.1 Nougat via SP Flash tool easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Panasonic P101, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Panasonic P101 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Panasonic P101 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Panasonic P101 device easily and smoothly.
Panasonic P101 Specifications
The Panasonic P101 released in April 2018. Panasonic P101 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Panasonic P101 has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Panasonic P101 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6739WA chipset, and powered by a 2500mAh non-removable battery. The Panasonic P101 comes with a Single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How Unlock FRP Panasonic P101 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Panasonic P101 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Panasonic P101 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Panasonic P101 Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Panasonic P101 scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Panasonic P101 scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your Panasonic P101 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Panasonic P101 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Panasonic P101 Gmail Android 7.1 Nougat via SP Flash tool.
Read more: All in One FRP Tools Free Download 2022