Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Oukitel K12 | Remove Google Account by following some simple steps.
What is FRP Oukitel K12
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oukitel K12. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Oukitel K12 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Oukitel K12 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oukitel K12 device easily and smoothly.
Oukitel K12 Specifications:
The Oukitel K12 was released in April 2019. Oukitel K12 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 ROM. The Oukitel K12 has a 6.30 inches IPS Touchscreen Display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Oukitel K12 runs on Octa-core 4x 2.0 GHz + 4x 1.5 GHz MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 chipset, and is powered by a 10000mAh non-removable battery. The Oukitel K12 comes with a 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Oukitel K12 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Oukitel K12 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Oukitel K12 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Oukitel K12 Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Oukitel K12 scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Oukitel K12 scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for the keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your Oukitel K12 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Oukitel K12 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Oukitel K12 | Remove your Google account.