Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Oukitel K12 | Remove Google Account by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Oukitel K12 Specifications:
The Oukitel K12 was released in April 2019. Oukitel K12 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 ROM. The Oukitel K12 has a 6.30 inches IPS Touchscreen Display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Oukitel K12 runs on Octa-core 4x 2.0 GHz + 4x 1.5 GHz MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 chipset, and is powered by a 10000mAh non-removable battery. The Oukitel K12 comes with a 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How Bypass FRP Oukitel K12 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Oukitel K12 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Oukitel K12 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Oukitel K12 Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Oukitel K12 scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Oukitel K12 scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your Oukitel K12 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Oukitel K12 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Oukitel K12 | Remove Google account.