Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP OPPO Find X3 Pro Android 11 Unlock FRP Lock juin 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your OPPO Find X3 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your OPPO Find X3 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your OPPO Find X3 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your OPPO Find X3 Pro device easily and smoothly.
OPPO Find X3 Pro Specifications
The OPPO Find X3 Pro released in March 2021. OPPO Find X3 Pro comes with 8/12/16 GB RAM and 128/512 GB ROM. The OPPO Find X3 Pro has a 6.70 inches LTPO AMOLED with a resolution of 1440 x 3216 pixels, OPPO Find X3 Pro runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.80 GHz Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G chipset and powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. The OPPO Find X3 Pro comes with a Quad MAIN camera 50-megapixel + 50-megapixel + 13-megapixel + 3-megapixel and a single SELFIE Camera 32-megapixel.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your OPPO Find X3 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your OPPO Find X3 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your OPPO Find X3 Pro easily.
How to Unlock FRP OPPO Find X3 Pro
- Power ON your OPPO Find X3 Pro.
- Connect your OPPO Find X3 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Add new network ==> Microphone Icon ==> Denny.
- Microphone Icon ==> Denny ==> Microphone Icon ==> ALLOW.
- Permissions ==> Search icon ==> Search for App list.
- App list ==> Chrome ==> Open.
- Go to this link & tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- App management ==> App list ==> 3 dots ==> Show system.
- Android setup ==> Force stop ==> Storage usage ==> Clear cache & clear data.
- Device setup ==> Force stop ==> Force stop.
- Google Play services ==> Force stop ==> Storage usage ==> Clear cache & clear data ==> CLEAR ALL DATA.
- Go back to the welcome page Finish the setup wizard
- Settings ==> Additional settings ==> Backup and reset.
- Erase all data factory reset ==> Erase all data ==> Erase data ==> Erase data.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP OPPO Find X3 Pro Android 11 Unlock FRP Lock juin 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.