Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Oppo F9 Google Account Unlock Oppo CPH1823 lock by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oppo F9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Oppo F9 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Oppo F9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oppo F9 device easily and smoothly.
Oppo F9 Specifications
The Oppo F9 released in August 2018. Oppo F9 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Oppo F9 has a 6.30 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Oppo F9 runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 chipset, and powered by a 3500mAh removable battery. The Oppo F9 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 25-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Oppo F9
- Turn ON your Oppo F9.
- Connect your Oppo F9 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the First page click on Emergency Call
- Dial *#812#
- Don’t touch anything until the Realme homepage appears.
- Now you need to change the langue to English.
- Just follow the images.
- Finally, Factory reset your Oppo F9
- Additional Settings ==> Back Up and Reset ==>Reset to factory settings ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Oppo F9 Google Account Unlock Oppo CPH1823 lock.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.