Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Oppo F7 without PC Google lock remove FRP Oppo 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oppo F7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Oppo F7 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Oppo F7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oppo F7 device easily and smoothly.
Oppo F7 Specifications
The Oppo F7 released in March 2018. Oppo F7 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Oppo F7 has a 6.23 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Oppo F7 runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 chipset, and powered by a 3400mAh removable battery. The Oppo F7 comes with a single MAIN Camera 16-megapixel and a 25-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Oppo F7 easily.
How to unlock FRP Oppo F7
- Turn ON your Oppo F7.
- Connect your Oppo F7 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the First page click on Emergency Call
- Dial *#813# and click on Call.
- Don’t touch anything until the Oppo homepage appears.
- Settings ==> About phone ==> Build Number/Version ==> tap 7 times on it.
- You will get a message that “you are now a developer”.
- Back button ==> Developer options ==> Enable OEM Unlock & USB debugging.
- Finally, Factory reset your Oppo F7.
- Additional Settings ==> Back Up and Reset ==>Reset to factory settings ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Oppo F7 without PC Google lock remove FRP Oppo 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.