Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Oppo F19 Pro google lock *#813# code not working easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oppo F19 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Oppo F19 Pro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Oppo F19 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oppo F19 Pro device easily and smoothly.
Oppo F19 Pro Specifications
The Oppo F19 Pro released in March 2021. Oppo F19 Pro comes with 8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. The Oppo F19 Pro has a 6.43 inches Super AMOLED with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Oppo F19 Pro runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6779V Helio P95 chipset and is powered by a 4310mAh non-removable battery. The Oppo F19 Pro comes with a Quad MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a single SELFIE Camera 16-megapixel.
How to Unlock FRP Oppo F19 Pro
- Power ON your Oppo F19 Pro.
- Connect your Oppo F19 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Add new network ==> Microphone Icon ==> Denny.
- Microphone Icon ==> Denny ==> Microphone Icon ==> ALLOW.
- Permissions ==> Search icon ==> Search for App list.
- App list ==> Chrome ==> Open.
- Go to this link & tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- App management ==> App list ==> 3 dots ==> Show system.
- Android setup ==> Force stop ==> Storage usage ==> Clear cache & clear data.
- Device setup ==> Force stop ==> Force stop.
- Google Play services ==> Force stop ==> Storage usage ==> Clear cache & clear data ==> CLEAR ALL DATA.
- Go back to the welcome page Finish the setup wizard
- Settings ==> Additional settings ==> Backup and reset.
- Erase all data factory reset ==> Erase all data ==> Erase data ==> Erase data.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Oppo F19 Pro google lock *#813# code not working.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.