Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP OPPO A5s Android 8.1 Oreo FRP Unlock Oppo CPH1909 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your OPPO A5s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your OPPO A5s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your OPPO A5s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your OPPO A5s device easily and smoothly.
OPPO A5s Specifications
The OPPO A5s released in March 2019. OPPO A5s comes with 2/3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The OPPO A5s has a 6.20 inches S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, OPPO A5s runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The OPPO A5s comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your OPPO A5s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your OPPO A5s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your OPPO A5s easily.
How to Remove FRP OPPO A5s
- Power ON your OPPO A5s.
- Connect your OPPO A5s to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Complete the setup until the Verification account page appears
- Click on the Langue Logo.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Choose the first Results.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Finally, Set up a new Lock screen password
- Setting ==> Fingerprint, Face & Passcode==> Lockscreen Password.
- Click on Turn on Passcode then set up a new Pascode.
- Restart your Oppo Phone and That’s how you can Bypass FRP OPPO A5s Android 8.1 Oreo FRP Unlock Oppo CPH1909.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.