Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Oppo A3s – Frp Lock Oppo Google Account Without TalkBack easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oppo A3s. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Oppo A3s is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Oppo A3s mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oppo A3s device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Oppo A3s
- Turn ON your Oppo A3s.
- Connect your Oppo A3s mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the first page click on Emergency Call
- Dial *#812# and click on Call.
- Don’t touch anything until the Oppo homepage appears.
- Now you need to change the langue to English.
- Just follow the images.
- Settings ==> About phone ==> Build Number/Version ==> tap 7 times on it.
- You will get a message that “you are now a developer”.
- Back button ==> Developer options ==> Enable OEM Unlock & USB debugging.
- Finally, Factory reset your Oppo A3s
- Additional Settings ==> Back Up and Reset ==>Reset to factory settings ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Oppo A3s – Frp Lock Oppo Google Account Without TalkBack.
There are several ways to bypass the FRP google account lock from your Oppo A3s. if this method does not work for you you can find other methods on the website, just search for them. Therefore, if you don’t find any method to remove FRP from your Oppo A3s device, feel free to add a comment below.