Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Oppo A1k Google Account Unlock FRP Oppo CPH1923 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oppo A1k, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Oppo A1k is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Oppo A1k mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oppo A1k device easily and smoothly.
Oppo A1k Specifications
The Oppo A1k was released in April 2019. Oppo A1k comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Oppo A1k has a 6.10 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Oppo A1k runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset, and is powered by a 4000mAh removable battery. The Oppo A1k comes with a Single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Oppo A1k
- Turn ON your Oppo A1k.
- Connect your Oppo A1k mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the First page click on Emergency Call
- Dial *#812#
- Don’t touch anything until the Realme homepage appears.
- Now you need to change the langue to English.
- Just follow the images.
- Finally, Factory reset your Oppo A1k
- Additional Settings ==> Back Up and Reset ==>Reset to factory settings ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Oppo A1k Google Account Unlock FRP Oppo CPH1923.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.