Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Oppo A16k Remove Google Android 11 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oppo A16k, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Oppo A16k is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Oppo A16k mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oppo A16k device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Oppo A16k
- Turn ON your Oppo A16k.
- Insert a working sim card with a pin code in your Oppo A16k locked phone.
- Enter the PIN code then tap the arrow
- Long tap on Not signed In then click on Settings Icon.
- OK >> Additional Settings >> Back Up and Reset.
- Reset system settings only ==> Reset system settings only ==> Reset system settings only.
- Erase all data Factory reset >> Erase all data >> Erase data >> Erase data.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Oppo A16k Remove Google Account Android 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.