Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Oppo A12 Remove FRP Google Account 2020 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oppo A12, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Oppo A12 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Oppo A12 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oppo A12 device easily and smoothly.
Oppo A12 Specifications
The Oppo A12 released in April 2020. Oppo A12 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Oppo A12 has a 6.22 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Oppo A12 runs on Octa-core 4×2.35 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 chipset, and powered by a 4230mAh removable battery. The Oppo A12 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Oppo A12 easily.
How to Bypass FRP Oppo A12
- Turn ON your Oppo A12.
- Connect your Oppo A12 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the First page click on Emergency Call
- Dial *#813# and click on Call.
- Don’t touch anything until the Oppo homepage appears.
- Settings ==> About phone ==> Build Number/Version ==> tap 7 times on it.
- You will get a message that “you are now a developer”.
- Back button ==> Developer options ==> Enable OEM Unlock & USB debugging.
- Finally, Factory reset your Oppo A12.
- Additional Settings ==> Back Up and Reset ==>Reset to factory settings ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Oppo A12 Remove FRP Google Account 2020 Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.