Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP OnePlus Nord N10 5G Google Account Security Patch 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
OnePlus Nord N10 5G Specifications
The OnePlus Nord N10 5G released in October 2020. The OnePlus Nord N10 5G comes with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The OnePlus Nord N10 5G has a 6.49 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, OnePlus Nord N10 5G runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SM6350 Snapdragon 690 5G chipset, and powered by a 4300mAh non-removable battery. The OnePlus Nord N10 5G comes with a Quad MAIN camera 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a single SELFIE Camera 16-megapixel.
Once you set up a Google Account in your OnePlus Nord N10 5G, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your OnePlus Nord N10 5G is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your OnePlus Nord N10 5G mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your OnePlus Nord N10 5G device easily and smoothly.
How to FRP unlock OnePlus Nord N10 5G
- Power ON your OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
- Connect your OnePlus Nord N10 5G to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language in the picture
- Then click start
- Click Next ==> Next ==> Next ==> Next
- Accept until the Verification account page appears
- Press on the Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard ==>ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots ==> Help & feedback ==> Choose the first Results
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- In the Youtube Setting app ==> History & Privacy ==>Youtube Terms of service.
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Security & lock screen ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Lock device when Unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- DONE ==> Touch the sensor ==> add your fingerprint.
- Restart your OnePlus Nord N10 5G device, draw the pattern lock then click on SKIP
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP OnePlus Nord N10 5G Google Account Security Patch 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.