Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP OnePlus Nord Google Account Verification Unlock FRP easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
OnePlus Nord Specifications
The OnePlus Nord released in July 2020. The onePlus Nord comes with 6/8/12 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM. The OnePlus Nord has a 6.44 inches Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, OnePlus Nord runs on Octa-core 1×2.4 GHz & 1×2.2 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G chipset, and powered by a 4115mAh non-removable battery. The OnePlus Nord comes with a Quad MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a dual SELFIE Camera 32-megapixel + 8-megapixel.
Once you set up a Google Account in your OnePlus Nord, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your OnePlus Nord is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your OnePlus Nord mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your OnePlus Nord device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your OnePlus Nord easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your OnePlus Nord device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your OnePlus Nord. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass OnePlus Nord
- Power ON your OnePlus Nord.
- Connect your OnePlus Nord to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language in the picture
- Then click start
- Click Next ==> Next ==> Next ==> Next
- Accept until the Verification account page appears
- Press on the Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard ==>ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots ==> Help & feedback ==> Choose the first Results
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- In the Youtube Setting app ==> History & Privacy ==>Youtube Terms of service.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk + FRP_Bypassfrp.apk + Development Settings + QuickShortcutMaker:
- Install Android_6_GAM and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Install Development Settings & open it.
- Now change the langue to English
- Finally, Factory Reset your OnePlus Nord.
- Go to Setting ==> System ==> Reset Options ==> Erase all data.
- ERASE ALL DATA ==> Erase all data
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP OnePlus Nord Google Account Verification Unlock FRP.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.