Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP OnePlus 8 Pro Android 11 FRP Unlock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
OnePlus 8 Pro Specifications
The OnePlus 8 Pro released in April 2020. OnePlus 8 Pro comes with 8/12 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. The OnePlus 8 Pro has a 6.78 inches Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 3168 pixels, OnePlus 8 Pro runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 chipset, and powered by a 4510mAh non-removable battery. The OnePlus 8 Pro comes with a QuadMAIN camera 48-megapixel + 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your OnePlus 8 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your OnePlus 8 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your OnePlus 8 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your OnePlus 8 Pro device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your OnePlus 8 Pro easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your OnePlus 8 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your OnePlus 8 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass OnePlus 8 Pro
- Power ON your OnePlus 8 Pro.
- Connect your OnePlus 8 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen.
- Emergency call ==> Emergency rescue ==> Add contact
- GO TO SETTINGS ==> Notifications ==> Search icon.
- Search for CHrome and Open it.
- Download the Downgrade ROM FOR OnePlus 8 Pro:
- Wait until the OnePlus 8 Pro downgrade ROM downloaded then Go back to and Search for File manager then open.
- Storage ==> Download ==> Long press on OnePlus 8 Pro Downgrade ROM.
- Copy the OnePlus 8 Pro downgrade ROM directly to Phone Storage
- Rename the OnePlus 8 Pro ROM file and delete .jar
- Go back to and Search for System updates ==> System updates ==> Settings.
- Click on Local upgrade and choose the OnePlus 8 Pro Downgrade ROM then CONFIRM.
- Wait until the System update Installing then REBOOT your OnePlus 8 Pro.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP OnePlus 8 Pro Android 11 FRP Unlock Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.