Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP OnePlus 7 Pro – Unlock FRP Android 10 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP OnePlus 7 Pro
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your OnePlus 7 Pro. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your OnePlus 7 Pro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your OnePlus 7 Pro mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your OnePlus 7 Pro device easily and smoothly.
OnePlus 7 Pro Specifications
OnePlus 7 Pro was released in May 2019. OnePlus 7 Pro comes with 6/8/12 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. The OnePlus 7 Pro has a 6.67 inches Fluid AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels. OnePlus 7 Pro runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The OnePlus 7 Pro comes with a Triple MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel and a Motorized pop-up 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device. we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your OnePlus 7 Pro easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your OnePlus 7 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your OnePlus 7 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass OnePlus 7 Pro
- Power ON your OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Connect your OnePlus 7 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language in the picture
- Then click start
- Click Next ==> Next ==> Next ==> Next
- Accept until the Verification account page appears
- Press on the Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard ==>ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots ==> Help & feedback ==> Choose the first Results
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- In the Youtube Setting app ==> History & Privacy ==>Youtube Terms of service.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app + Development Settings + QuickShortcutMaker:
- Install FRP Bypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 10.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Install Development Settings & open it.
- Now change the langue to English
- Now Turn ON Find My Device
- Security & lock screen ==> Device admin apps ==> check Find My Device.
- Go back to setting home ==> Storage ==> Files ==> Download.
- Install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Search for setupwiza
- Click on the seconds’ results on the bottom then click on Try.
- Now set up a code screen lock
- Go back to the QuickShortcutMaker
- Click on the last results and click on Try then Next
- Oneplus State ==> Next ==> Start
- Back: Swipe inward from the left or right to go back.
- Home: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Recent: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen and pause.
- Finally, Factory Reset your Oneplus 7 Pro.
- Go to Setting ==> System ==> Reset Options ==> Erase all data.
- Type the PIN that you set up early
- ERASE ALL DATA ==> Erase all data
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP OnePlus 7 Pro – Unlock FRP Android 10 Without PC.
There are several ways to bypass FRP google account lock from your OnePlus 7 Pro, if this method does not work for you you can find other methods on the website, just search for them. Therefore, if you don’t find any method to remove FRP from your OnePlus 7 Pro device, feel free to add a comment below.
Read more: Download ADANICHELL Unlock V2.4 Tool