Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP OnePlus 5T 100% Done Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
OnePlus 5T Specifications:
OnePlus 5T released in November 2017. OnePlus 5T comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The OnePlus 5T has a 6.01 inches Optic AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, OnePlus 5T runs on Octa-core 4×2.45 GHz & 4×1.9 GHz Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset, and powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The OnePlus 5T comes with a Dual camera 20-megapixel + 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your OnePlus 5T device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your OnePlus 5T. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google and choose your account & Click on it, then click on delete the Account.
How to Bypass FRP OnePlus 5T
- Turn ON your OnePlus 5T and Connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on:
- Vision Setting ==> TalkBack==> Use service.
- When talkback tutorial appears swipe down to right to open the global context menu
- Choose Dim screen.
- Then Press and hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Finally Tab on Search Icon.
- Search on Maps:
- Notification ==> Additional Settings in App.
- Tab on GO and choose a destination, tap on Start.
- Then click GOOGLE VOICE logo and Try saying Google.
- In GOOGLE Page search for Chrome and choose it.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your OnePlus 5T. Congratulation You have successfully Bypass FRP OnePlus 5T 100% Done.