Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP OnePlus 3T – Google Account Bypass OnePlus easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your OnePlus 3T. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your OnePlus 3T is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your OnePlus 3T mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your OnePlus 3T device easily and smoothly.
The OnePlus 3T was released in November 2016. OnePlus 3T comes with 6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The OnePlus 3T has a 5.50 inches Optic AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. OnePlus 3T runs on a Quad-core 2×2.35 GHz & 2×1.6 GHz Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset and is powered by a 3400mAh Non-removable battery. The OnePlus 3T comes with a Single MAIN Camera 16-megaPixel and a 16-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP OnePlus 3T
- Power ON your OnePlus 3T
- Connect your OnePlus mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to welcome page & Tap on Vision setting === TalkBack & Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Install FRPBypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your OnePlus 3T.