Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP OnePlus 3 | Bypass Gmail Account ID easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
OnePlus 3 Specifications:
OnePlus 3 released in June 2016. OnePlus 3 comes with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The OnePlus 3 has a 5.50 inches Optic AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, OnePlus 3 runs on Quad-core 2×2.15 GHz & 2×1.6 GHz Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh Non-removable battery. The OnePlus 3 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 16-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your OnePlus 3 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your OnePlus 3. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Bypass FRP OnePlus 3:
- Power ON your OnePlus 3
- Connect your OnePlus mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to welcome page & Tap on Vision setting === TalkBack & Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your OnePlus 3. You have successfully Bypass FRP OnePlus 3 | Bypass Gmail Account ID.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Bypass FRP OnePlus 5T 100% Done