Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Nokia C10 without pc 100% working & free Android 11 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia C10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia C10 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia C10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia C10 device easily and smoothly.
How to unlock FRP Nokia C10
- Power ON your Nokia C10.
- Connect your Nokia C10 to your Wi-Fi.
- Connect your Nokia C10 to your Wi-Fi and Go back to Welcome Screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Apps & notifications ==> SEE ALL 28 APPS ==> 3 DOTS
- Show system ==> Android setup ==> Disable ==> Disable APP
- Android setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> OK.
- Google Play services ==> Disable ==> Disable APP
- Restart your Nokia C10 & finish the setup wizard until Checking for Updates
- Click on the Back arrow until the Wi-fi network page.
- Click on Set up offline and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Nokia C10 without pc 100% working & free Android 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Bypass FRP Nokia 5.3 Gmail account lock Reset FRP Android 11