Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Nokia C1 Plus Remove Gmail account Lock without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia C1 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia C1 Plus is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia C1 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia C1 Plus device easily and smoothly.
Nokia C1 Plus Specifications
The Nokia C1 Plus released in December 2020. Nokia 6.3 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Nokia C1 Plus has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Nokia C1 Plus runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz and powered by a 2500mAh removable battery. The Nokia C1 Plus comes with a single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP Nokia C1 Plus
- Power ON your Nokia C1 Plus.
- Connect your Nokia C1 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Chrome ==> Open
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Nokia C1 Plus.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Nokia C1 Plus Remove Gmail account Lock without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.