Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Nokia 6 Google Account Bypass Nokia TA-1025 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 6, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia 6 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 6 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia 6 device easily and smoothly.
Nokia 6 Specifications
The Nokia 6 released in January 2017. Nokia 6 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Nokia 6 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Nokia 6 runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia 6 comes with a single MAIN Camera 16-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Reset FRP Nokia 6
- Power ON your Nokia 6.
- Connect your Nokia mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then at the same time click on OK & press once on Power Button.
- In Not signed In, swipe from the left, then Tab on the Setting logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Nokia 6 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Nokia 6 Google Account Bypass Nokia TA-1025 Without PC.
Read more: Download Joker-Soft FRP Bypass Tool