Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Nokia 5 – Remove Google Account without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Nokia 5 Specifications:
Nokia 5 released in February 2017. Nokia 5 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Nokia 5 has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Nokia 5 runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh Non-removable battery. The Nokia 5 comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Bypass FRP Nokia 5:
- Turn ON your Nokia 5
- Connect your Nokia mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to welcome page & Tap on Accessibility.
- Choose TalkBack.
- Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Click on TalkBack tutorial.
- Then Turn TalkBack OFF
- Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- Click on any link on the description.
- A browser Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download FRP Bypass app & open it:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account,
- Restart your Nokia 5 & complete the setup process.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Nokia 5 – Remove Google Account without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.