Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Nokia 3.4 gmail account Lock FRP Reset Without Tool easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 3.4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia 3.4 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 3.4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia 3.4 device easily and smoothly.
Nokia 3.4 Specifications
The Nokia 3.4 was released in September 2020. Nokia 3.4 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Nokia 3.4 has a 6.39 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Nokia 3.4 runs on an Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia 3.4 comes with a triple MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Nokia 3.4 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Nokia 3.4. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Nokia 3.4 easily.
How to bypass FRP Nokia 3.4
- Power ON your Nokia 3.4.
- Connect your Nokia 3.4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Youtube ==> App notifications ==> More.
- Additionnal settings in the app ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Change the language to English.
- Remove the Hindi language and keep only the english language.
- Apps & notifications ==> SEE ALL 28 APPS ==> 3 DOTS
- Show system ==> Android setup ==> Disable ==> Disable APP
- Android setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> OK.
- Google Play services ==> Disable ==> Disable APP
- Restart your Nokia 3.4 & finish the setup wizard until Checking for Updates
- Click on the Back arrow until the Wi-fi network page.
- Click on Set up offline and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Nokia 3.4 gmail account Lock FRP Reset Without Tool.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.