Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Nokia 2 Google account reset frp 8.1 Oreo Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia 2 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia 2 device easily and smoothly.
Nokia 2 Specifications:
The Nokia 2 released in October 2017. Nokia 2 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Nokia 2 has a 5.00 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Nokia 2 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Qualcomm MSM8909v2 Snapdragon 212 chipset, and powered by a 4100mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia 2 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 8-megaPixel and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Nokia 2:
- Turn ON your Nokia 2
- Connect your Nokia mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to the welcome page & Tap on Accessibility.
- Choose TalkBack.
- Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Click on TalkBack tutorial.
- Then Turn TalkBack OFF
- Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- A browser Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts ==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Restart your Nokia 2 & complete the setup process.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Nokia 2 Google account reset frp 8.1 Oreo Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.