Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Nokia 2.4 Google Account remove FRP Nokia TA-1270 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 2.4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia 2.4 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 2.4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia 2.4 device easily and smoothly.
The Nokia 2.4 released in September 2020. Nokia 2.4 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Nokia 2.4 has a 6.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Nokia 2.4 runs an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset and powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia 2.4 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Reset FRP Nokia 2.4
- Power ON your Nokia 2.4.
- Connect your Nokia mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency ==> Double tap on emergency information.
- Edit logo ==> Add contact ==> choose any contact.
- Click on Message and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- Account ==> Settings ==> History and privacy ==> Youtube Terms of service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Settings Shortcut.apk:
- Install Settings Shortcut.apk and open it
- Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- Go back to the welcome page, and finish the setup wizard, draw the pattern lock then finally click on Skip.
Read more: Download RDA EMMC Tool Full Free