Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Nokia 2.1 Ta-1080 Android 10 Frp reset Google Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 2.1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia 2.1 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 2.1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia 2.1 device easily and smoothly.
Nokia 2.1 Specifications
The Nokia 2.1 released in May 2018. Nokia 2.1 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Nokia 2.1 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Nokia 2.1 runs on a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia 2.1 comes with a single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP Nokia 2.1
- Power ON your Nokia 2.1.
- Connect your Nokia 2.1 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Help & feedback ==> First Results ==> Share
- Choose Google GO then Search for Google.
- Click on Google.com ==> 3 Lines ==> Open in Browser.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download QuickShortcutMaker.APK.
- Now install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Search for lock screen ==> Settings choose screen lock==> Try.
- Choose Pattern then, set up a new pattern lock.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Nokia 2.1 Ta-1080 Android 10 Frp reset Google Without Pc.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.