Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP MYPHONE MY A10 – Remove MYPHONE Google Account easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
MYPHONE MY A10 Specifications:
MYPHONE MY A10 released in January 2019. MYPHONE MY A10 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The MYPHONE MY A10 has a 5.50 inches IPS HD LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, MYPHONE MY A10 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580A chipset, and powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The MYPHONE MY A10 comes with a dual MAIN Camera 8-megaPixel + 2-megaPixel and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Bypass FRP MYPHONE MY A10:
- Power ON your MYPHONE MY A10
- Connect your MYPHONE mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to welcome page & Tap on Vision setting ==> TalkBack & Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- Click any link on the description.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link to download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass APK
- Install Apex Launcher & open it
- Go to Setting ==> security ==> Device administrators.
- Uncheck Find My Device.
- Tab on Deactivate this Device administrator.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots ==> Show system.
- Find Google Play Services and tap on Disable.
- Now install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> accounts ==> add account.
- Choose Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- The Gmail account added successfully.
- Go back to Setting ==> apps ==> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your MYPHONE MY A10 & complete the setup process.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP MYPHONE MY A10 – Remove MYPHONE Google Account.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.