Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Motorola One Zoom FRP Lock Remove Gmail Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola One Zoom, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Motorola One Zoom is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola One Zoom mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Motorola One Zoom device easily and smoothly.
Motorola One Zoom Specifications
The Motorola Motorola One Zoom released in September 2019. Motorola One Zoom comes with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Motorola One Zoom has a 6.39 inches Super AMOLED with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Motorola One Zoom runs on an Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola One Zoom comes with a quad MAIN Camera 48-megapixel + 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 25-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP Motorola One Zoom
- Power ON your Motorola One Zoom.
- Connect your Motorola One Zoom to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager V9.0.apk and FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google Account Manager V9.0.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Motorola One Zoom & That’s how you can Bypass FRP Motorola One Zoom FRP Lock Remove Gmail Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.