Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Motorola One Gmail account FRP Unlock P30 Play Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP Motorola One
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola One. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Motorola One is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola One mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Motorola One device easily and smoothly.
Motorola One Specifications
The Motorola One Also known as Motorola P30 Play in China released in August 2018. Motorola One comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Motorola One has a 5.90 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. Motorola One runs on an octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Motorola One comes with a Dual MAIN 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Motorola One device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Motorola One. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device. we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Motorola One easily.
How to FRP Bypass Motorola One
- Power ON your Motorola One.
- Connect your Motorola One to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Now click on the Экстренный вызов (Emergency call).
- Then Tab on Emergency information
- Then Tab again to open.
- Click on Edit symbol.
- Click on the search bar to open the keyboard then tap on the langue icon.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Search for Use Morse code and Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP Motorola One Gmail account FRP Unlock P30 Play.
There are several ways to bypass FRP google account lock from your Motorola One. if this method does not work for you you can find other methods on the website, just search for them. Therefore, if you don’t find any method to remove FRP from your Motorola One device, feel free to add a comment below.