Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Motorola Moto E4 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Motorola Moto E4 Frp Bypass Gmail lock Via free Tool.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Motorola Moto E4 Frp Bypass Gmail lock Via free Tool by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola Moto E4 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Motorola Moto E4 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola Moto E4 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Motorola Moto E4 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Bypass FRP Moto E4
- Turn ON your Motorola Moto E4.
- Connect your Moto E4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Search for Voice, Then choose the second result.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher & FRP vnROM apk:
- Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Go to Setting.
- Then choose Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager
- Return to the Setting page, tab on APPS & click on Show system.
- Find Google Account Manager >> DISABLE.
- Find Google Play Services >> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install FRP vnROM apk.
- Go Setting >> Accounts >> add account >> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting >> apps >> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Moto E4, and That’s how you can Bypass FRP Moto E4 | Remove Factory Reset Protection FRP.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Bypass FRP Moto E4 Plus Google account