Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Motorola E6S Play Unlock FRP Moto XT2029 Android Pie easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola E6S Play, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Motorola E6S Play is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola E6S Play mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Motorola E6S Play device easily and smoothly.
Motorola E6S Play Specifications
The Motorola E6S Play was released in October 2019. Motorola E6S Play comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 ROM. The Motorola E6S Play has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Motorola E6S Play runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6739 chipset, and is powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The Motorola E6S Play comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Motorola E6S Play
- Power ON your Motorola E6S Play.
- Connect your Motorola E6S Play to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher.apk
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==> Security & location ==> Advanced ==>Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning==> PIN==> YES.
- Set a new PIN Screen lock then Restart your Motorola E6S Play.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Motorola E6S Play Unlock FRP Moto XT2029 Android Pie.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.