Got a Motorola DROID Turbo phone which you can’t use anymore because you forgot the Google account? Don’t worry. you’re not alone! There are many people like you who’ve had to deal with the same issue. Thankfully, there is a solution to this problem, and you can easily Bypass FRP Motorola DROID Turbo Gmail lock frp Motorola XT1254 to get your Motorola DROID Turbo device back up and running.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola DROID Turbo. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Motorola DROID Turbo is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola DROID Turbo mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Motorola DROID Turbo device easily and smoothly.
Motorola DROID Turbo Specifications
The Motorola DROID Turbo was released in October 2015. Motorola DROID Turbo comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Motorola DROID Turbo has a 5.20 inches IPS TFT with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. Motorola DROID Turbo runs on Quad-core 2.7 GHz Qualcomm APQ8084 Snapdragon 805 chipset and is powered by a 3900mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola DROID Turbo comes with a Single MAIN Camera 218-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Motorola DROID Turbo
- Turn ON your Motorola DROID Turbo.
- Connect your Motorola DROID Turbo to your Wi-Fi.
- Finish the setup until the google page verification.
- Type anything and long press on the word.
- Click on 3 dots then choose ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Test DPC apk and open it:
- Set up device owner ==>> ENCRYPT ==>> ENCRYPT PHONE.
- The device restart automatically.
- Set up ==>> OK ==>> SET UP PHONE.
- Restart your Motorola DROID Turbo Again.
- Settings ==>> About phone==>> Tap 7 times on Build Number.
- Go back to setting ==>> Developer options ==>> Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset your Motorola DROID Turbo:
- Settings ==>> Backup & reset ==>> Factory data reset ==>> RESET PHONE.
- ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Motorola DROID Turbo Gmail lock frp Motorola XT1254.
There are several ways to bypass the FRP google account lock from your Motorola DROID Turbo. if this method does not work for you you can find other methods on the website, just search for them. Therefore, if you don’t find any method to remove FRP from your Motorola DROID Turbo device, feel free to add a comment below.