Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Motorola Droid Turbo 2 – Bypass Android 7.0 Without PC/OTG by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Specifications
Motorola Droid Turbo 2 released in October 2015. Motorola Droid Turbo 2 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Motorola Droid Turbo 2 has a 5.40 inches AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, Motorola Droid Turbo 2 runs on Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset, and powered by a 3760mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Droid Turbo 2 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 21-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Motorola Droid Turbo 2
- Turn ON your Motorola Droid Turbo 2.
- Connect your Motorola Droid Turbo 2 to your Wi-Fi.
- Press with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds to Turn ON TalkBack
- Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Search for Voice, Then choose the second result.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher & FRP vnROM apk:
- Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Go to Setting.
- Then choose Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager
- Return to the Setting page, tab on APPS & click on Show system.
- Find Google Account Manager ==>>> DISABLE.
- Find Google Play Services ==>>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install FRP vnROM apk.
- Go Setting ==>>> Accounts ==>>> add account ==>>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>>> apps ==>>> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Motorola Droid Turbo 2, and That’s how you can Bypass FRP Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Without PC, OTG.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.