Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto Z4 – bypass google account Motorola Z4 2020 without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto Z4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto Z4 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto Z4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto Z4 device easily and smoothly.
Moto Z4 Specifications
Motorola Moto Z4 released in May 2019. Motorola Moto Z4 comes with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Motorola Moto Z4 has a 6.40 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Motorola Moto Z4 runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 chipset, and powered by a 3600mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Moto Z4 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 48-megapixel and a 25-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Moto Z4 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Moto Z4. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Moto Z4 easily.
How to FRP Bypass Moto Z4
- Power ON your Motorola Moto Z4.
- Connect your Moto Z4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Now click on the Экстренный вызов (Emergency call).
- Then Tab on Emergency information
- Then Tab again to open.
- Click on Edit symbol.
- Click on the search bar to open the keyboard then tap on the langue icon.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Search for Use Morse code.
- Click on Share Icon and Press & Hold on messages then click on App Info.
- Choose Permissions then Click on Search Icon.
- Search for Chrome then Click on Open.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Device admin apps.
- Turn ON Find My Device.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Location ==> Use Location.
- Now open Google chrome app
- Search for Google find my device
- Go to Find My Device Page
- Sign In with your Google Account Email
- Now Click on Secure Device & set up a new password.
- Now, open your device with the password that you set up
- Finally ERASE DEVICE.
- Wait until your device erasing then enter the password that you set up early.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP Moto Z4 – bypass google account Motorola Z4 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.