Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto X4 – FRP Unlock Android 8.1.0 without PC easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP Moto X4
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto X4. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Moto X4 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto X4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto X4 device easily and smoothly.
Motorola Moto X4 Specifications
Moto X4 was released in August 2017. Moto X4 comes with 3/4/6 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Moto X4 has a 5.50 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Moto X4 runs on an Octa-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto X4 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 8-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Moto X4
- Turn ON your Motorola Moto X4.
- Connect your Moto X4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting.
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Search for Voice, Then choose the second result.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download & install FRPBypass APK:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Moto X4.
- Restart your Moto X4, and That’s how you can Bypass FRP Moto X4 – FRP Unlock Android 8.1.0 without PC 2019.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.