Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto X Play | FRP Unlock Motorola Android Nougat easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto X Play. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Moto X Play is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto X Play mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto X Play device easily and smoothly.
Moto X Play Specifications
Moto X Play was released in July 2015. Moto X Play comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Moto X Play has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Moto X Play runs on Octa-core 4×1.7 GHz & 4×1.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 chipset, and is powered by a 3630mAh non-removable battery. The Moto X Play comes with a Single MAIN Camera 21-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Moto X Play
- Turn ON your Motorola Moto X Play.
- Connect your Moto X Play to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting & TAB TalkBack & turn it ON.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen & Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Then Tab on Text to speech setting
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- then Tab on Help & feedback.
- Search for Voice.
- Then choose the second result
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- A browser page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher & FRP vnROM apk:
- Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Go to Setting.
- Then choose Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager
- Return to the Setting page, tab on APPS & click on Show system.
- Find Google Account Manager ==>>> DISABLE.
- Find Google Play Services ==>>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install FRP vnROM apk.
- Go Setting ==>>> Accounts ==>>> add account ==>>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>>> apps ==>>> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP Moto X Play | FRP Unlock Motorola Android Nougat.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download TGTKEY Pro Unlock TOOL Full Free