Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto G9 Plus Google account lock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G9 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G9 Plus is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G9 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G9 Plus device easily and smoothly.
Moto G9 Plus Specifications
The Moto G9 Plus released in September 2020. Moto G9 Plus comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Moto G9 Plus has a 6.81 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Moto G9 Plus runs on an Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G chipset, and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto G9 Plus comes with a quad MAIN Camera 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP Moto G9 Plus
- Power ON your Moto G9 Plus.
- Connect your Moto G9 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Chrome ==> Open
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Moto G9 Plus.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Moto G9 Plus Google account lock Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download BMB Unlock FRP V8 Tool 2022