Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto G8 – Android 10 Unlock FRP Motorola 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola Moto G8. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Motorola Moto G8 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola Moto G8 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Motorola Moto G8 device easily and smoothly.
Moto G8 Specifications
The Motorola Moto G8 was released in March 2020. Motorola Moto G8 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Motorola Moto G8 has a 6.40 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Motorola Moto G8 runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz Kryo & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 chipset, and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Moto G8 comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Moto G8
- Power ON your Motorola Moto G8.
- Connect your Moto G8 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Now click on the Экстренный вызов (Emergency call).
- Then Tab on Emergency information
- Then Tab again to open.
- Click on Edit symbol.
- Click on the search bar to open the keyboard then tap on the langue icon.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Search for Use Morse code.
- Click on Share Icon and Press & Hold on messages then click on App Info.
- Choose Permissions then Click on Search Icon.
- Search for Chrome then Click on Open.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Device admin apps.
- Turn ON Find My Device.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Location ==> Use Location.
- Now open Google chrome app
- Search for Google find my device
- Go to Find My Device Page
- Sign In with your Google Account Email
- Now Click on Secure Device & set up a new password.
- Now, open your device with the password that you set up
- Finally ERASE DEVICE.
- Wait until your device erasing then enter the password that you set up early.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP Moto G8 – Android 10 Unlock FRP Motorola 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.