Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto G6 Plus | Frp Google Account Remove Solution 2019 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Moto G6 Plus Specifications
Moto G6 Plus was released in April 2018. Moto G6 Plus comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Moto G6 Plus has a 5.90 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Moto G6 Plus runs on an Octa-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 chipset, and is powered by a 3200mAh non-removable battery. The Moto G6 Plus comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Moto G6 Plus
- Turn ON your Motorola Moto G6 Plus.
- Connect your Moto G6 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting & TAB TalkBack & turn it ON.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen & Double tab on TalkBack Setting,
- Then Tab on Text to speech setting
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- then Tab on Help & feedback.
- Search for Voice.
- Then choose the second result
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app
- Click on three dots then:
- A browser page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download the FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Moto G6 Plus.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP Moto G6 Plus | Frp Google Account Remove Solution 2019.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.