Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto G6 Play | Google Bypass Android 8.0.0 easily by following some simple steps.
Moto G6 Play Specifications
Moto G6 Play was released in April 2018. Moto G6 Play comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Moto G6 Play has a 5.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Moto G6 Play runs on an Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto G6 Play comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Moto G6 Play
- Turn ON your Motorola Moto G6 Play.
- Connect your Moto G6 Play to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting & TAB TalkBack & turn it ON.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen & Double tab on TalkBack Setting,
- Then Tab on Text to speech setting
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- then Tab on Help & feedback.
- Search for Voice.
- Then choose the second result
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app
- Click on three dots then:
- A browser page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download the FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Moto G6 Play.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP Moto G6 Play | Google Bypass Android 8.0.0.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download Xiaomi Mi Cloud ADB Bypass Tool