Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto G5S Plus – FRP Unlock Motorola google account easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Motorola Moto G5S Plus Specifications
Moto G5S Plus was released in August 2017. Moto G5S Plus comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Moto G5S Plus has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Moto G5S Plus runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset, and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto G5S Plus comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Moto G5S Plus
- Turn ON your Motorola Moto G5S Plus.
- Connect your Moto G5S Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Search for Voice, Then choose the second result.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher & FRP vnROM apk:
- Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Go to Setting.
- Then choose Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager
- Return to the Setting page, tab on APPS & click on Show system.
- Find Google Account Manager ==>>> DISABLE.
- Find Google Play Services ==>>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install FRP vnROM apk.
- Go Setting ==>>> Accounts ==>>> add account ==>>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>>> apps ==>>> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Moto G5S Plus, and That’s how you can Bypass FRP Moto G5S Plus – FRP Unlock Motorola google account.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.