Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto G5s Android 8.1.0 Oreo FRP Unlock Motorola XT1795 easily by following some simple steps.
Moto G5s Specifications:
The Moto G5s were released in August 2017. Moto G5s comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Moto G5s has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Moto G5s runs on an Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto G5s comes with a Single MAIN Camera 16-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G5s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G5s is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G5s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G5s device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Moto G5s
- Turn ON your Moto G5s.
- Connect your Moto G5s to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a working sim card with a pin code in your Moto G5s locked phone.
- Enter the PIN code then tap OK
- In Not signed In, Swype from the left then click on the setting logo.
- Then click on More settings
- Android setup ==> Browser app ==> Opening links.
- Maps ==> Maps logo ==> App notifications.
- Additional settings in the app ==> SKIP==> Back Arrow.
- Search for the Nearest hotel and choose anyone.
- Click on call and delete the number
- Now Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Usage statistics ==> Back Arrow ==> Storage.
- Now insert an SD card with Apex Launcher APK
- Files ==> 3 Lines ==> SD card.
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to this link and Download pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Click on Settings ==> Security & Location ==> device admin apps
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- Click on See all apps and Find Google Play Services then Disable.
- Now go & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> User & accounts ==> add account
- Choose Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- Go back to Setting ==> APPS & notifications ==> See all apps.
- Find Google Play Services then Enable.
- Reboot your Moto G5s & Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Moto G5s Android 8.1.0 Oreo FRP Unlock Motorola XT1795.
Read more: Download Top Samsung FRP Tool 2022