Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto G Power Unlock Factory Reset Protection Free 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G Power, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G Power is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G Power mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G Power device easily and smoothly.
Moto G Power Specifications
The Moto G Power released in February 2020. Moto G Power comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Moto G Power has a 6.40 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2300 pixels, Moto G Power runs on an Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto G Power comes with a triple MAIN 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to remove FRP Moto G Power
- Power ON your Moto G Power.
- Connect your Moto G Power to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Chrome ==> Open
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Moto G Power.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Moto G Power Unlock Factory Reset Protection Free 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.