Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Moto G Play phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Bypass FRP Moto G Play Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow frp unlock Gmail.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto G Play Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow frp unlock Gmail by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G Play mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Moto G Play is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G Play mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Moto G Play device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Bypass FRP Moto G Play
- Turn ON your Moto G Play.
- Connect your Moto G Play to your Wi-Fi.
- Finish the setup until the google page verification.
- Type anything and long press on the word.
- Click on 3 dots then choose ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Test DPC apk and open it:
- Set up device owner > ENCRYPT > ENCRYPT PHONE.
- The device restart automatically.
- Set up > OK > SET UP PHONE.
- Restart your Moto G Play Again.
- Settings > About phone> Tap 7 times on Build Number.
- Go back to setting > Developer options > Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset your Moto G Play:
- Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > RESET PHONE.
- ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Moto G Play Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow frp unlock Gmail.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download Xsoft tool For PC Free 2022